Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will be tasked with the following:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee all factory operations including planning of production activities, meetings and work schedules
- Oversee all materials movement from receiving raw material through the operations processes up to finished goods storage and shipment
- Manage, evaluate and maintain factory processing machinery to ensure productivity and minimal downtime
- Plan daily, weekly and monthly production schedules and oversee the execution by factory staff
- Maintain records and compliance with various government agencies including NEMA, KEBS, etc. to ensure the company is always in good operating standards.
- Preparation, monitoring and controlling the factory budgets
- Prepare and submit periodic production reports and periodic updates and plans to the management
- Manage factory human resource (recruitment, training and development, performance management)
- Ensure safety & health measures are maintained within the factory at all times
Qualifications & Experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture /Agribusiness or Business related field
- At least 5 years relevant experience in agri-processing machines and maintenance
- Good working knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations
- Good leadership, managerial and communication skills Proven ability to train, coach and mentor employees in productivity and safety standards.
- Knowledge of EPZ positions
- Experience in Nuts processing will be an added advantage
Qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and CVs, mentioning the current and expected salary package and enclosing copies of academic & professional certificates and other testimonials, to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received by Thursday, 19th April 2018.