Reporting functionally to the Group Financial Controller and administratively to the General Manager, the successful candidate will be tasked with the following:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading in the preparation of management and financial accounts and provision of financial information to end users for business decision making
- Managing and coordinating working capital to ensure adequacy and optimization of working capital components
- Managing and coordinating the budgetary process for the business and financial forecast
- Managing treasury activities for the business
- Leading and Managing tax planning and compliance in line with company policies and statutory requirements
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory reporting requirements, international financial reporting standards (IFRS) and International Accounting Standards (IAS), and other regulatory requirements.
- Managing payroll policies, processes and procedures in line with guidelines and cycle
- Implements and advices on the financial systems, procedures, policies for quality and expense control and administrative system.
- Fixed Assets Management
Qualifications & Experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance /accounting options
- CPA (K) and ICPAK membership
- MBA (Finance) added advantage
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in manufacturing(experience in Nut processing field is an added advantage)
- Knowledge of EPZ Operations
- Experience in ERP Systems
Qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and CVs, mentioning the current and expected salary package and enclosing copies of academic & professional certificates and other testimonials, to email@example.com to be received by Thursday, 19th April 2018.