Reporting to the Factory Manager, the successful candidate will be tasked with the following:
- Devising and establishing a company’s quality procedures, standards and specifications;
- Developing and reviewing the Quality management system (Quality manual, HACCP Manual)
- Adherence to audit standards, technical compliance and customer specifications.
- Reviewing customer requirements and making sure they are met;
- Working with field manager to establish quality requirements from external suppliers
- Setting standards for quality as well as health and safety
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures
- Making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards;
- Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff
- Handling customer service (Key quality parameters)
- Recording, analyzing and distributing statistical information
Qualifications & Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science and Technology or related field from a recognized University
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in macadamia processing company
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of food processing, food safety standards and certifications
- Good Leadership & managerial skills and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Good numerical skills and an understanding of statistic
Qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and CVs, mentioning the current and expected salary package and enclosing copies of academic & professional certificates and other testimonials, to email@example.com to be received by Thursday, 19th April 2018.