Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, the successful candidate will be tasked with the following:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive nuts into the factory
- Quality checks and control of the nuts received
- Liaise with the field officers on quality standards maintenance
- Document movement of nuts into the factory
- Prepare the nuts for processing
- Adherence to policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with Occupational Health and Safety requirements at all times.
Qualifications & Experiences
- Diploma in Food Science or related field from a recognized institution
- At 4 year experience as a Quality Officer in a busy Macadamia enterprise
- Good knowledge of food processing and certification procedures
- Good communication skills and a team player
Qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and CVs, mentioning the current and expected salary package and enclosing copies of academic & professional certificates and other testimonials, to email@example.com to be received by Thursday, 19th April 2018.